Pages

Whimsy 6.19.13




Welcome to Whimsical Writer's Wonderful WIP Wednesday!



STATUS:

project: BREAKING ANGELINA
series:  Paranormal Investigation, #1.5
word count: 18K
percentage: 90% complete
goal this week: 2K
Good news! I ordered the book cover from my favorite artist: Regina Wamba. She's done all my book covers, and I've never been disappointed.  Anyway, cover will be ready in August.  


EXCERPT:

SITTING UP ON the top shelf, the black cat licks her paws. “You want to give someone pimples or a bad hair day? Nobody is creative any more. Nobody wants to turn someone into a frog or a tasty mouse.”


“I wouldn’t do anything like that to anybody.” And Hearing voices wasn’t enough; now I’m arguing with cats. All the symptoms of a paranoid schizo. Next, I’ll have delusions of super powers and believe helicopters are spying in my windows.

Closing my eyes, I will the illusion to go away, but when I open them again, she’s still there.






~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Want to join in my weekly meme? If you have a WIP, just perform the following steps:

  1. Write your own blog post
  2. Get the linky code here
  3. Paste it at the end of your blog post
  4. Add a linky to your blog post




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments.