Pages

Birthday--Scratch That--Christmas Wishes

I'm a day late and a dollar short this month.


Everything is all messed up.


The world is upside down.


Christmas and the New Year have come waaaay too fast this year.


My birthday was over a week ago and I planned to do this post and never got around to it. Sooooo, my birthday wishes turns into Christmas wishes.




Wish #1. An eReader.



But I don't really know what kind I want. Nook or Kindle. Fancy or simple. But honestly, I think I prefer the wanting of one to the getting of one. I like keeping my options open because once I make a purchase that's it. It's over.


Wish #2. Jennifer L. Armentrout Lux series!!! I've been aching to read this!!! Frustrated that my library doesn't have it. (Thus the desire for an eReader.)





Wish #3.  Abbi Glines books!





Wish #4. Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin



Wish #5. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake


Wish #6.  Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth



Wish #7. Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi





What books are on YOUR Christmas wish list?

2 comments:

  1. I'd go for the newest kindle, Rita. Ref books, I'm hoping Hilary Mantel's latest book on Cromwell is in my stocking, even if it means I walk with a limp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The newest Kindle, but aaaah, there are four or five Kindles to choose from. Do I want one with all the bells and whistles, or do I want a plain one? Probably plain, otherwise it will take a long time to save up the money. :-P

      Hope you get your Christmas wish.

      Delete

I love your comments.